Holidays are here! Most of March was spent preparing for holidays....or being on them!
Holiday prep .... bake some yummy cookies to take away....
only for some reason, we didn't yeild as many as usual!
I know most kids go through a stage of 'posing', and our Indi is no different!
Being on holidays started with a visit to Poppy at a house-sit a little over an hour away. It was a nice distance to drive and then let fidgety kids out to play and say g'day.
Here is Kaleb with Sasha.
Indi on a rocking horse.
One of my favourite (I know, I have heaps of favourites!) photos of Indi - just look at those big blue eyes!
Poppy is looking after some budgies and the kids had a great time checking them out.
"Hello World!"
After a quick catch-up with Poppy, we continued on to Toowoomba to celebrate Grandma and Papa's 60th wedding anniversary.
The beautiful couple!
We love you Grandma and Papa!
Hope you had a lovely day!
A quick snapshot of all the family who could make it.
Indi with Grandad.
Indi, playing peek-a-boo at Uncle Ian's house.
The next morning, we packed up again and continued our journey to Stanthorpe.
Spending time with Nanna and Grandad included some time at the playground and feeding the ducks.
Tonka, wearing a hat ... a very sunsmart dog!
Taking a break.
Kaleb and Bruiser enjoying the shade.
Laura, Indi and Bruiser.
One of our greatest joys in the 'everyday' is watching the kids interact together. Kaleb is very much the 'big brother' and looks after his little sister (....most of the time anyway). :)
Smile Indi!
"Watch me do this Mum, I can, because I'm a big boy..."
Matt awoke one morning (a lot earlier than me, I must say!) and found Kaleb reading his colouring book to Bruiser. Very cute.
Brrmmm, brrmmmm...
...crash!
Fun in the playground...
After a few days with Nanna and Grandad, we moved out to Ma and Poppy's place.
Ma took us to see Neil and Yvonne...and their fabulous range of animals. I think Indi was interested, but Kaleb was in his element! Here he is with Manny.
Watching the turkeys...
Never before have I seen a turkey put on such a display (there was a bit much turkey testosterone on show with another male strutting as well...)
"Moo!"
Daddy with his little farm girl.
What better way to end the day than a warm shower...and bed...

































No comments:
Post a Comment